just a note....As Chapman University College considers an 8-week term along with blended learning, faculty may be interested in sharing the pros and cons of such a schedule. The blended teaching committee has begun to look at other university models for 8-week term scheduling. I'll post what we find here and we'll try to look at some visuals as think of the possibilities.
Email me if you have trouble posting comments - firstname.lastname@example.org
CAEL - The Council for Adult and Experiential Learning
CAEL on Accelerated Programs
CAEL - Adult-Centered Implementation
- Fall Faculty Presentation - 2008
- Kolb's Model of Experiential Learning
- Community of Inquiry
- Course Redesign Ideas for Blended Model
- Research and Resource Articles
- Websites, Blogs, and Wikis About Blended Learning
- Accelerated Learning Models
- Universities with Accelerated 8-Week Terms
- Purpose of this blog?
- ▼ September (10)